Head: Business Development
- Tender document compilation on your behalf
- Enterprise Development
- New Business Development
- Client Retention
New Business Development
New Business Development concerns all the activities involved in realizing new business opportunities, including business model design and marketing. The scope of New Business Development includes the following:
- Prospects for potential new clients and turning this into increased business.
- Cold calling within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meeting potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identifying potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Researching and building relationships with new clients.
- Setting up meetings between client decision makers and companys practice leaders/Principals.
Customer retention refers to the activities and actions companies and organizations take to reduce the number of customer defections. The goal of the customer retention programs is to help companies retain as many customers as possible by doing the following:
- Presenting new products and services and enhancing existing relationships.
- Working with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arranging and participating in internal and external client debriefs.
- Brainstorming effective customer loyalty and brand loyalty initiatives.
Business Development Planning
The Business Development Plan provides businesses with an opportunity to undertake a comprehensive strategic plan for future growth. We conduct business strategic reviews to help individual businesses identify operational goals by doing the following
- Presenting to and consulting with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to develop new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identifying opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and differentiators.
Pitching for Tenders
We provide services in searching and pitching for tenders for our clients and giving support as follows:
- Attending tender briefings on behalf of clients.
- Completing tender documents and compiling proposals for clients.
- Advising on the winnable tenders.
The new BEE codes compel large companies to support SMMEs in order to promote growth of small players while also ensuring to achieve a desirable BEE score card. In a nutshell your company is rewarded for supporting another black business. In terms of BEE the beneficiary has to qualify by being more than 50% black owned or more than 25% black owned provided that the enterprise achieves a BEE Level of six or better.