Confident About The Future we are building.
For vacancies or training opportunities, contact:
Tel: 011 462 6269
Or fill in the form below:
Are you a seasoned experienced professional looking for flexibility and control of your own career?
Join the KnM Professional Associate Network
Wherever your next assignment takes you, KnM’s professional associate network is poised to connect you to suitable and exciting work opportunities.
Our network is a platform for connecting seasoned professionals to the next opportunity. It is a mutually beneficial relationship, allowing you to build on the legacy of excellence in the exciting world of professional consultants. Join the revolution and Stay part of something special. Stay connected.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Different backgrounds and skills – but similar values
There are a number of criteria we ask you to meet. Our unique professional associate platform provides you with extensive career opportunities while enabling us to respond quickly and deliver consistent quality service to our clients around South Africa.
People who excel
We look for high performers, who consistently deliver quality work while continually looking for ways to improve.
People with integrity
We want you to have a clear sense of personal and professional accountability, and know how to build relationships by doing the right thing.
People who are good at working with people from different backgrounds to their own
We seek individuals who are good at listening, learning, sharing, developing and collaborating – welcoming and helping people from different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences to perform at their best.
People with the courage to lead
We want people who inspire and motivate others, and provide clear direction and encouragement in times of both prosperity and challenge.
People with energy and enthusiasm
We look for people who demonstrate drive, vision and determination and are passionate about helping our clients achieve their potential.
People with the right experience
We want people who understand the challenges of working in a professional services environment, and are focused on achieving and delivering the best for our clients.
Tel: 011 462 6269
Trainee Auditor – SAICA Stream
Khumalo and Mabuya Chartered Accountants is a SAICA accredited audit and accounting firm based in Johannesburg and is recruiting for young, enthusiastic, and motivated aspiring Chartered Accountants to complete their articles.
• Completed Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA) or equivalent from a SAICA accredited university an advantage
• Must be registered as a part-time student for CTA (Level 2) or equivalent in 2020
• Willing to sign a three (3) year SAICA learnership
• Participate in audit engagements • Perform basic audit tests and substantive procedures under the guidance of seniors
• Assist in preparing management reports
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
• Team orientated and good social skills
• Work well under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• High level of commitment and initiative.
• Computer literate and proficient knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Send your application for attention HR Manager and attach a copy of you certified ID, a CV, certified academic transcripts. Email to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 17 January 2020
Khumalo and Mabuya Chartered Accountants, a registered audit, tax and accounting firm based in Johannesburg is recruiting for a suitably qualified and experienced Accountant with background in the retail sector.
Salary Offered: R10 000 per month (inclusive of benefits)
- A completed Bachelors degree or equivalent in accounting or finance
- Accounting Software experience, preferably SAP and or Sage One
- Must have 2-3 years Retail experience
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures
- Strong work ethic
- Strong data capturing abilities
- Ability to review key financial information such as control and suspense accounts, identify issues and resolve them.
- Team orientated and good social skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of commitment and initiative.
To oversee the client’s financial data and compliance by maintaining accurate books on accounts payable and receivable, and daily financial entries and reconciliations.
- Full Debtors
- Full Creditors
- Bank Recons
- Full Bookkeeping Function
- Statutory reporting
- Managing the process of on boarding new suppliers and maintenance of current supplies
- Managing ageing of all creditors, ensure timely payment and make payment arrangements where necessary
- Managing, daily, weekly and monthly payment cycle
- Prepare relevant information and data for reporting purposes as required
- Preparation for audit requirements and liaison with auditor
Send your application for attention HR Manager and attach a copy of you certified ID, a CV, certified academic transcripts. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 010 446 0761.
Closing date for applications: 21 January 2020