Our SME division specialises in accounting, taxation, the preparation of annual financial statements (AFS) and statutory compliance support for small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
SMEs are at the heart of our service offering having assisted a lot of them and helped them soar to greater heights.
The founders and staff members at Khumalo and Mabuya Chartered Accountants boast a collective knowledge and share among them a passion for getting things done the right way the first time and all the time.
We are passionate, we are relentless, and we care about your business just as much as you do.
Our SME team of consultants is comprised of energetic and highly motivated cohort of forward thinking and solution driven professionals who are there to lend a helping hand every step of the way.
Our record speaks for itself and you are welcome to reference with any of our clients whom we are sure will give you honest feedback.
• Provisional tax matters
• Secondary tax on companies/dividends tax
• VAT and other related services
• Preparing and reviewing tax
• Registration of companies & Trusts
• Appointment of new Directors, Members and Trustees
• Transfer and allotment of Shares
• Special Resolutions
• Accounting and bookkeeping
• Financial Forecasting
• Financial Statements analysis
• Enterprise Development back office support