Head: SMME Division
BCom (hons), CA (SA) and Registered Auditor
- Bookkeeping / Accounting Services
- Payroll Services
- SARS Compliance
- Other Compliance
- Training and development
Our SMME division specialises in accounting, taxation, the preparation of annual financial statements (AFS) and payroll services for small, micro, medium enterprises (SMME) and small and medium enterprises (SME). Khumalo and Mabuya Chartered Accountants SMME Division was formed with a single vision: To provide integrated accounting and tax solutions to SMMEs and SMEs in promoting their development and compliance with laws and regulations.
Our firm’s belief in youth empowerment is echoed through the training and development opportunities provided by KnM. The founders and staff members at Khumalo and Mabuya Chartered Accountants boast extensive knowledge and over 10 years of experience in financial accounting and taxation for SMMEs and SMEs.
We have assembled a team of highly skilled consultants who bring experience from both consulting and advisory firms. At KnM, we assist organisations and entities to address their challenges and needs while simultaneously responding to opportunities around them.
- Processing and reconciliations of Monthly transactions
- Monthly Management Accounts E
- Dedicated Accountant
- Annual Financial Statements
- Variance Reports
South African Revenue Services (SARS ) Submissions on acccounts
- Tax Compliance & Tax Planning
- Income Tax Returns – Calculations and Submission
- VAT Returns – Calculations, Reconciliation and Submission
- Payslips generating and sent to employees (Via email)
- IRP5’s generated annually for all employees
- Leave management module for the employees
South African Revenue Services (SARS ) Submissions on Payroll
- Filing of PAYE, UIF and SDL on a monthly basis with SARS (EMP201)
- Filing of EMP501 bi-annually and annual IRP5’s produced.
Other Compliance Services
- UIF Submission with the Department Of Labour Monthly
- Annual Returns submissions at CIPC
- Workman’s Compensation – Calculations, Reconciliation and Submission (COIDA)
Training and Development
- Quarterly workshops for business owners on “Finance for Non-Financial Managers “course
- Quarterly workshops for business owners on Understanding compliance and taxation
- Monthly meetings with business owners on Understanding compliance and their responsibilities